Certified Flight Instructor
Conduct airline-oriented flight training of carefully selected and highly disciplined cadet pilots from EVA Airways in Sacramento Mather Airport, CA. Provide flight and ground instruction in accordance with regulations and standards of EVA Flight Training Academy and the FAA, and prepare student pilots to acquire FAA private pilot certificate, instrument rating and commercial multi-engine pilot certificate.
EVA Flight Training Academy
- Valid CFI/CFII/MEI qualifications (preferred)
- Valid Class II Medical
- Instruction experience in Part 141 pilot schools (preferred)
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide safe and quality Flight and Ground Instruction according to FAA approved Part 141 Training Syllabus
- Ensure students maintain the required proficiency levels of flight skill and aviation knowledge while following Academy’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Demand the highest level of professionalism of oneself, fellow instructors and student body
- Actively participate in the promotion of the Academy’s safety culture and philosophy during daily flight training operations.
- Monthly Guaranteed Salary
- Medical/Life/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Company Matching 401K
- Discounted Airline Travel on EVA Air
Eligible Flight Instructors that are recommended by EVA Flight Training Academy may be hired as First Officers by EVA Airways.