Certified Flight Instructor
As a certified flight instructor at EVA Flight Training Academy (EVA FTA), you will conduct airline oriented flight training of carefully selected and highly disciplined cadet pilots from EVA Airways at the Sacramento Mather Airport, CA. You will also provide flight and ground instruction in accordance with regulations and standards of FAA and EVA Flight Training Academy.
EVA Flight Training Academy
- Valid CFI qualification
- Valid Class II medical
- Instruction experiences in Part 141 pilot schools (preferred)
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide safe and quality Flight and Ground Instruction according to FAA approved Part 141 Training Syllabus
- Ensure students maintain the required proficiency levels of flight skill and aviation knowledge while following Academy’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Demand the highest level of professionalism of oneself, fellow instructors and student body
- Actively participate in the promotion of the Academy’s safety culture and philosophy during daily flight training operations.
- Monthly 50 hours guaranteed salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Housing allowance
- Up to 40 hours of paid personal leave and up to 72 hours of paid sick leave per calendar year
- 10 paid vacation days per calendar year
- 8 holidays and 2 floating holidays per calendar year
- Relocation incentive
- Company matching 401(k) after 1 full year of service
- Concessional travel on EVA flights
- Professional development training, such as CFII, MEI, and ATP training, to eligible employees.
- Instructor pilots that complete 3 years of service with EVA Flight Training Academy, have a minimum of 1,500 flight hours, and FAA ATP may be eligible for hiring as EVA Airways First Officers!
Eligible Flight Instructors that are recommended by EVA Flight Training Academy may be hired as First Officers by EVA Airways.