Why Choose EVA Flight Training Academy?
EVA Flight Training Academy has been providing flight training to future airline pilots since 2013.
We have the most qualified and enthusiastic instructors that provide the most pleasant training experiences to its students .
Benefits of Joining Our Team
EVA Flight Training Academy provides training primarily for EVA Air’s Cadets. Instructor Pilots that complete a minimum 3-year contract with EVA Flight Training Academy and have at least 1,500 flight hours will be eligible for hiring as EVA Airways First Officers.
Currently recruiting Certified Flight Instructors. Our CFIs receive a guaranteed monthly salary as well as Medical, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance. Academy provides matching 401K and discounted airline travel on EVA Air.Apply to EVA Flight Training Academy Today!
3745 Whitehead Street Mather, California 95655
- Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Privacy & Security Statement
EVA AIR is committed to protecting your privacy.
You are encouraged to know all your rights about using the services of this website provided by EVA Flight Training Academy Corporation (hereinafter ‘the Company’ or ‘EVA FTA’). EVA FTA hereby makes the following statement in accordance with Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act, which includes the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our web-site.
Purposes for collecting personal information
EVA FTA collects personal information for the following purposes : consumer services and management, membership services and management, product marketing, and statistical surveys and analyses (statutory specific purpose items: Nos. 003, 029, 040, 052, 064, 077, 090, 148, 157 and 168) in order to elevate service quality and strengthen personalized services.
Methods for collecting personal information
EVA FTA may collect personal information from users in variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, subscribe to the new letter and in connection with other activities, features or services on our website.
Categories of personal information collected
Through the above collection methods, the types of personal information EVA FTA collects may include:
- C001: Personal identifiers, including but not limited to: name, job title, home address, work address, previous addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, instant messaging accounts, online platform accounts, mailing and registered addresses, photographs, fingerprints, email addresses, electronic signatures, personal certificate card numbers, digital certificate numbers, records of online identification/queries, or any other information for identifying a person;
- C002: Identifiers of personal finance, including but not limited to: account numbers/names with financial institutes, credit/debit card numbers, insurance policy numbers, or any other number or account regarding personal finance;
- C003: Identifiers issued by government agencies, including but not limited to: Personal I.D. card number, ROC Uniform ID number, taxpayer ID number, insurance certificate number, disabled certificate number, retiree certificate number, license numbers, passport number, etc.;
- C011: Personal details, including but not limited to: age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, voice, etc.;
- C023: Details of the member’s family members, including but not limited to: information about the children, dependents, other members in the family or relatives, parents, cohabiters, or relatives living in China and elsewhere;
- C031: Residence and housing facilities, including but not limited to: home address, equipment types, house ownership or tenancy, duration of residence, rents, taxes and the other housing costs, types and value of housing, the owner’s name, etc.;
- C034: Travel and other migration details, including but not limited to: details about previous migrations/travels, passports of foreign countries, residence certificates, work permits, etc.;
- C035: Leisure activities and hobbies, including but not limited to: hobbies, sports and the other interests;
- C038: Occupations, including but not limited to: school principals/presidents, parliamentary representatives, etc.;
- C094: Compensations, including but not limited to: the details and amount of compensation/claims;
- C111: Health records, including but not limited to medical reports, treatment and diagnostic records, physical exam results, types and levels of disabilities, expiry date and number of disabled certificate, contact persons, etc.
- C132: Uncategorized information, including but not limited to: correspondence, files, reports or electronic mails that cannot be categorized.
If you cannot provide the personal information required by the respective service scope, it is possible that we may not be able to complete part or all of the services and/or transactions you requested.
Time, regions, targets and methods of using the personal information collected
- Time: During EVA FTA’s operating period
- Regions: Customers’ personal information will be used by EVA FTA’s business offices worldwide for providing relevant services.
Targets and methods:
- Customer’s personal information may be used by the Company, its contractors, agencies and/or business partners to offer services. The data will also serve as a basis for statistical surveys/analyses that will facilitate the provision of the services mentioned above.
- For the presentation and marketing of products, including the services and products of the Company and/or of a third-party contract partner.
- We promise that, without your consent, we will neither disclose your personal information to a third party irrelevant to the named service nor use it for any purpose other than that aforementioned, with the following exceptions: Your personal information may be disclosed, or used, in cooperation with legal investigations initiated by judicial authorities or authorities concerned as per duties and responsibilities.
Collection of information through 'Cookies'
Keeping our commitment:
- To provide you with the personalized services and invite you to participate in all of the activities on the web-site.
- To identify your web preferences for us to help provide you with better services.
Collection of E-mail Address
EVA FTA will follow the guidelines for “Collection of Personal Information” in using the e-mail addresses obtained to deliver information relevant to our customers, including a wide range of services and special privileges, and will make known on the e-mail that it is sent by the Company.
Please safeguard your personal information. Do not supply your personal information to others. To prevent others from collecting and abusing your personal information, DO remember to log out of the site when you complete a transaction, and close the window before you leave the site if you share a computer with others.
Modification of the Privacy & Security Statement
EVA FTA reserves the right to change these guidelines and disclaimers at any time, and the content presented on this page is considered to be the latest version. Should a huge modification to our Privacy & Security statement occur, we will post those changes on our website so that you are aware of the changes.
Please contact us if you have any questions and comments regarding our Privacy and Security Statement.
Intellectual Property Rights Statement
The Rights and the Intellectual Property Rights (including, but not limited to the copyright, patent and trademark) in the material contained in this web-site belongs to EVA Flight Training Academy Corporation (hereinafter 'EVA FTA') or Evergreen Group. No part of such materials included may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded and saved without the prior written permission of EVA FTA.
This web-site has been compiling in good faith by EVA FTA from internal and external sources. While EVA FTA endeavors to keep the information appearing on this web-site up-to-date, EVA FTA does not make any representation or gives any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information that this web-site contains. You should therefore verify the information obtained from this web-site before you act upon it by calling EVA FTA office.
EVA FTA assumes no responsibility for your any inconvenience, resulting from any unexpected reasons which cause the abnormal operation to web-site. While EVA FTA is adopting an industry standard technology to protect your personal information, EVA FTA shall not be liable for the disclosure of your personal information on account of your improper use, or any type of malicious destruction by any third party from the site.
Please contact us if you have any questions and comments regarding our Intellectual Property Statement.